Before initiating a SITE Task Order, please download and read the SITE Ordering Guide found on the SITE websites:
After reading the SITE Ordering Guide, contact your Intelligence Support Panel Representative (ISPR) to verify that your requirement fits the scope of SITE (Refer to Contacts).
The following documentation will need to be prepared before using the SITE vehicle (templates can be found in the Reference Library SITE Ordering Guide Appendices):
- 1. Letter of Intent (LOI) and Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) (if Non-DIA)
- 2. Draft Performance Work Statement (PWS) or Statement of Objectives (SOO) (or current PWS or SOO if this is an existing requirement)
- 3. Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP)
- 4. Independent Government Estimate (IGE)
- 5. Contract Management System (CMS) data:
- Fiscal year of requirement
- Required Delivery Date
- Spend Plan ID
- Recommended COR
- 6. Funding Documents, if applicable (PR, MIPR, Interagency Agreement, etc)
- 7. Source Selection Evaluation Criteria
- 8. Classified Contract Requirements DD Form 254 "DoD Contract Security Classification Specification"
- 9. Acquisition Planning Record (APR)
- Should be created in CMS
- Should contain all aforementioned documents/data relevant to your requirement
If you need assistance during the preparation of this documentation, contact the SITE Program Management Office (Refer to Contacts ).